Given the anniversary of 100 years from the outcome of the Mărăști Battle (July 11 – 19, 1917), component of the Mărăști – Mărășești – Oituz triptychon, which symbolizes the courage and will to never give up, journalist and foreign politics analyst col. (r) Ion PETRESCU Ph.D. initiated a debate concerning this historical moment within the Ziua Z broadcast of July 13, 2017. The assessment of the internal and international context of the development of the Entente campaign, and implicitly, Romania’s campaign of 1917, the formulas for recovering of military capacity of the Romanian Army, the Russian Revolution of February 27, 1917 and the development of military operations carried out at Mărăști were analyzed by the moderator of the broadcast with the help of the members of the Romanian Military Club of Euro-Atlantic Reflection: Colonel Florin ȘPERLEA Ph.D., editor-in-chief of the Observatorul Militar weekly publication, and the president of AESGS “Gheorghe I. Brătianu”, Constantin CORNEANU Ph.D.
22 December 2017
When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (2)
18 June 2016
13 September 2018
4 August 2016
- The centenary of the end of Great War and its significance November 11, 1918
- We are NATO!
- Winter is coming
- From Their Romania to Our Romania
- Changing a world: The Romanian Revolution of December 1989
- Battle of Mărăști
- The strategic interests of Romania and Russia in the Black Sea Basin*
- The Kings and Queens of Romania
- When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (2)
- When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (1)