The celebration of the Centenary of the Armistice of November 11, 1918, marking the end of the Great War (1914-1918), the role and place of Romania in the geopolitical, strategic and military evolutions of this period, as well as the road to the fulfilment of the great ideal of Romania’s reunification were the subject of comments and analysis from the talk show Texts and pretexts from Radio Romania Cultural, from November 10, 2018, conducted by journalists Răzvan DOLEA and Valentin PROTOPOPESCU, with the participation of the President of the AESGS “Gheorghe I. Bratianu” Board of Directors, PhD Constantin CORNEANU (to be seen: http://radioromaniacultural.ro/azi-la-radio-romania-cultutal-texte-si-pretexte-romania-si-primul-razboi-mondial/).
27 December 2017
13 September 2018
13 July 2017
- Drama românilor dintre Prut și Nistru (1940 – 2019)
- The centenary of the end of Great War and its significance November 11, 1918
- We are NATO!
- Winter is coming
- From Their Romania to Our Romania
- Problems to the Day: The Romanian Revolution of December 1989
- Battle of Mărăști
- The strategic interests of Romania and Russia in the Black Sea Basin*
- The Kings and Queens of Romania
- When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (2)
- When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (1)