The developments within the internal and international political life in 2017, the attitudes and behavior of the Romanian political leaders at the end of 2017, the hopes and dreams of Romanians after December 22, 1989, as well as those unforgettable moments of December 1989, represented the theme of a new Agenda Săptămânală broadcast on December 27, 2017, entitled From Their Romania to Our Romania, presented by journalist and foreign politics analyst Col. (r) Ion PETRESCU Ph.D. with the participation of the president of AESGS “Gheorghe I. Brătianu,” Constantin CORNEANU Ph.D.
4 August 2016
13 July 2017
13 September 2018
- The centenary of the end of Great War and its significance November 11, 1918
- We are NATO!
- Winter is coming
- From Their Romania to Our Romania
- Problems to the Day: The Romanian Revolution of December 1989
- Battle of Mărăști
- The strategic interests of Romania and Russia in the Black Sea Basin*
- The Kings and Queens of Romania
- When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (2)
- When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (1)