The regional evolutions of the security environment, the strategic interests of the Russian Federation and those of the Euro-Atlantic world, the role and place of Romania in NATO’s strategic planning and not only have been the subject of a new talk show Bucharest Close to You of Bucuresti TV channel dated October 5, 2018, entitled We are NATO, conducted by journalist Alexandru ROTARU with the participation of analyst Andrei VLĂŞCEANU and the associate expert of AESGS “Gheorghe I. Bratianu”, PhD Sebastian RUSU.
27 December 2017
4 August 2016
- The centenary of the end of Great War and its significance November 11, 1918
- We are NATO!
- Winter is coming
- From Their Romania to Our Romania
- Problems to the Day: The Romanian Revolution of December 1989
- Battle of Mărăști
- The strategic interests of Romania and Russia in the Black Sea Basin*
- The Kings and Queens of Romania
- When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (2)
- When dawn came, they…weren’t sleeping. „The Soviet Preemptive Strike” and the German reply of June 22, 1941 (1)